Planning & implementation with MMfitness
All our calisthenics & fitness parks are TÜV certified and comply with all applicable EU standards.
We are also happy to advise you personally by appointment.
Calisthenics - a term with many nicknames. Also known as Street Workout, Body Weight Exercise, or tension exercises, calisthenic training is the archetype of performance enhancement.
The term calisthenics is derived from the Greek, kalos meaning "beautiful" and sthenos meaning "strength".
Streetworkout as well as Freeletics are a form of calisthenic training and use almost exclusively their own body weight. Basic exercises like push-ups, pull-ups, squats and dips are part of the standard repertoire.
Whether beginner or professional - calisthenics offers
1. Training with your own body weight is demonstrably more gentle on the joints than
2. Calisthenics has the advantage that no complicated exercises on machines have to be learned in order to shape your dream body.
3. In this type of training, different muscle groups are addressed, which are trained only incidentally in a workout with free weights.
4. As with everyday fitness equipment, thanks to Calisthenics, any desired workout goal can be achieved with the right training method.
5. Calisthenics connects generations because it offers a variety of possibilities.
Are you looking for a completely individually planned Calisthenics Park solution tailored to your needs?
As a pioneer on the Austrian market, we at MMFitness are specialized in planning and assembling your Street Workout or Calisthenics Fitness Park.
Years of know-how, first-hand experience and the right partners make it possible for us to competently implement your Street Workout project.
Arrange a non-binding consultation appointment now.