Body Solid Heavy Duty Flat Bench - Incline/Decline
More about Body Solid Heavy Duty Flat Bench - Incline/Decline
The cornerstone of all strength training equipment is undoubtedly the flat/incline/stand-up bench, and nothing comes close to the GFID71.
The heavy-duty 50 x 76mm steel frame can easily handle a 270kg load capacity. The back and seat cushions lock into eight positions to perfectly align your body for all exercises, while the ultra-thick DuraFirm™ padding comfortably supports you during even the most intense workouts.
The T-Bar Leg Hold Down with oversized casters provides added comfort and stability for upper and lower abdominal exercises, as well as incline and decline strength training.
Convenient transport wheels allow you to effortlessly move the GFID71 in and out of any rack for versatility.
- Independent adjustment of backrest (ladder) and seat cushion (pull pin)
- Back pad adjusts with seat tilt for crunch position with knee bent
- Leg support included
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- 50 x 76 mm steel construction
- Back cushion adjustable to -15º, 0º, 25º, 45º, 60º, and 80º
- Seat cushion adjustable to -10º, 0º, 10º, 20º, 30º, 45º and 60º.
- Height to cushion seat position 20"
- Weight capacity: 270 kg
- Body Solid
- 180 cm
- 72 cm
- 49 cm
- 47 kg
- Load capacity
- 450 kg
- Shipping type